Our Christmas gifting tags will guide you to choose gifts mindfully without going overboard! They are perfect to use for your own kids or to gift to others, and can be used year on year for not only Christmas but birthdays too.
Available with or without personalisation and in various sets.
The wooden tags are laser cut and etched from FSC certified Australian plywood, that is manufactured locally in Melbourne.
CHOOSE YOUR SET ADD-ON's
All sets come with base options: Something you WANT, Something you NEED, Something to WEAR, Something to READ
1. Something you WANT, Something you NEED, Something to WEAR, Something to READ
2. Something you WANT, Something you NEED, Something to WEAR, Something to READ, Something from SANTA
3. Something you WANT, Something you NEED, Something to WEAR, Something to READ, Something to SHARE
4. Something you WANT, Something you NEED, Something to WEAR, Something to READ Something from SANTA, Something to SHARE
↠ Diameter: 65mm x 67mm
↠ Thickness: 1.8mm
↠ Hole Diameter: 2mm
CHRISTMAS ORDER CUT OFF DATES
Standard Shipping (Australia Post): Monday 7th, December 2020
Express Shipping (Australia Post): Monday 14th, December 2020
Courier Express Shipping (Startrack or similar): Monday 18th, December 2020
1. Please handle with care. These timber signs are not toys, and designed to be added to gift wrapping.
2. No ribbons, ties or other gift wrapping items are included with the order.
3. Due to the nature of the product, each wood grain will be different and there may be minor burn marks on the edges.
Our new range of laser cut name signs with vinyl lettering are perfect for your little ones first birthday party. Dimensions 150mm diameter 180mm diameter 200mm diameter All sizes come with white...
These acrylic baby cake toppers will add a delicate and personalised touch to your little ones first birthday cake. The rainbow is hand painted and the 'One' laser cut acrylic. We use our...
These make the cutest photo announcements when your daughter or son holds a sign to tell the world a new baby is on the way or just arrived. The 'sister'...